|Fee Item||Cost (subject to change)|
|Application Processing Fee||$150|
|Daily Rental||$25 resident | $50 nonresident|
|Sound Amplification (battery powered only)||$36|
- Beach Ceremony Spots
- Apply Online
- Apply in Person
- Cancellations, Adjustments, & Refunds
- Insurance Requirements
- Reservation cancellation requests need to be made in writing to the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department.
- Cancellations made 7 or more days in advance from the event date will receive a refund less the application fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance from the event date.
- All changes to an existing reservation must be made 7 or more days in advance.
- Please allow up to 30 days for all refunds.
- All security deposits for park reservations will be automatically refunded and do not need to be requested. Security deposits will be held if any of the park rules or regulations are violated.
- Credit card and online processing fees are non-refundable.
If you will not be using any equipment then insurance is not needed.
Any applicant utilizing Sea180 for event coordination will not need to provide insurance.
- All event services are required to have a City of Imperial Beach business license and fulfill our insurance requirements. This includes event management companies, photographers, equipment rental, florists, etc.
- All event services must be pre-approved and added to your reservation at least 7 business days in advance.
Interested in becoming a service provider?
A City of Imperial Beach Business License, Certificate of Insurance, and Additional Insured Form CG2026 (PDF) are required. If you'd like to become an authorized vendor for services please contact us.