A special event permit is not required for events that take place on private property. Depending on the nature of the event, various permits may be required including the following:
- The Community Development Department may have requirements, please contact them at (619) 628-0858.
- If you will have food sales please contact the San Diego County Health Department.
- If the food vendor is using open flame or cooking equipment, please contact Imperial Beach Fire-Rescue at (619) 628-1392.
- If you will have tents or canopies, please contact Imperial Beach Fire-Rescue at (619) 628-1392.
- If you are using amplified sound you must adhere to the City’s noise ordinance regarding hours of amplified sound and sound decibel limitations.